Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pantry Raid.

Did you read the title wrong?!? Ha. Sorry, just a little joke. :P

So I've started stocking up on a few things for my liquid diet & post-op diet. I've gotten so much stuff and it's in crazy places around the house! So, today I decided to clean out our pantry and make 2 shelves "my domain".  I'm a person that likes to be prepared. I also like to shop. So behold my stock.


Breakdown:

IsoPure, Muscle Milk Light, Crystal Light, Propel, PB2, QuestBars, Pure Protein Bars, Muscle Milk Light Bars, Click Espresso Mocha Protein, Blender Bottle, Arrowhead Mills Pancake & Waffle mix, Torani Syrups & Sugar free pudding.

Some of this will come into play later down my post-op journey but most of it is for my liquid diet. I'm just so happy to have a place for all of it! This is getting real! 





No comments:

Post a Comment