Monday, September 17, 2012

Deal Alert!

So, anyone who reads The World According the Eggface knows she loves her protein ice creams! And let me tell you as an ice cream addict, the thought that I will still be able to enjoy ice cream after WLS was a HUGE surprise & thrill for me. I've been looking for a good ice cream maker for the past few weeks and came across a great deal on Overstock.com. A Cuisinart ICE-20R 1.5-quart Automatic Ice Cream/ Frozen Yogurt Maker for, wait for it...... $35.94! Yes, it is refurbished, but comes with the same warranty from Overstock as a new item and their return policy is easy & hassle free. If you are in the market for one, grab it while you can because the white version, which I bought this morning, is already out of stock! Can't wait to make some yummy protein ice cream in this baby!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment