Friday, October 5, 2012

Pre-op diet update. Day 4.

 Today is day 4 of my 2 week liquid diet. I thought I was going to DIE yesterday!!! The nausea, the pounding headache. I was in bed at 7pm and asleep at around 9pm. I didn't wake up until 10:30am!!! I slept like 13hrs! My head was pounding so bad that I thought I would NEVER get to sleep, it was the most awful feeling. I ended up taking 2 benadryl and that finally knocked me out. 

 I feel SOOOO much better this afternoon. I have a slight, dull headache still but I feel awake for the first tiem since I started the liquid diet. I hope things continue to get better from here. I'm not struggling with being hungry much. I have been SUPER gassy however, from both ends. 

And hello Jay Robb protein powder!!!! Seriously the BEST one I've tried so far. I made a Pumpkin Pie shake from the Vanilla, added some Pumpkin Pie spice. YUMMY!! I had the JR Pina Colada this morning too, seriously the stuff has NO aftertaste and no chalkiness. Serious yums. 



I've also lost 9, N-I-N-E lbs since Tuesday morning. Holy Carp. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you bestie : ) #justkeepswimming

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I swear I didn't see your other post before I posted just keep swimming. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Same wavelength! Love it. Thanks for all the support girl! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete