Wednesday, February 20, 2013

4 months!

Four whole months. I'ts amazing what you can do in 4 whole months if you put your mind, body & spirit into it. I can't wait to see what the next 4 months hold for me on my journey! Down 78lbs since surgery. 103lbs total. I've gone from a size 30 jeans to a size 22 jeans. A size 2X women's plus shirt to a L or XXL juniors size. I've even went down a shoe size! But more important than what I lost, is what I gained. That list is endless. My physical ability is drastically improved. I go to the gym or spin 3x a week and go to ballet class 1x a week. Both of those would have never been possible for the old me. I've been more active with my son, been able to play longer, take him places and overall be a better Mom to him. My mental well being has drastically improved as well as my confidence levels. I'm very proud of how far I've come so far and I know that the future is going to be a lot more fun & LONGER because of my decisions. I HAVE a future now!


No comments:

Post a Comment